Monday, June 28, 2010

Thanks for the Award

Thank you Mommy of One... and Counting for the award!

My job is to say who I received the award from (see above), pass it on to 5 other bloggers, and share 7 things about myself (see below).

1. I love my son more than I ever imagined I could love anyone
2. I am married to the greatest man in the world
3. I have a master's degree in Infomation Technology Management
4. My dream is to be a stay-at-home mommy to my son
5. I am hoping for a girl next time around so we can have 1 of each
6. I would still be completely happy and thrilled if we had another boy
7. I used cloth diapers for the first time this past weekend!

I am giving this award to the following bloggers:

Have a great week everyone!

 

2 comments:

Liz said...

Awe!! Thank you so much mama! I'm so excited and can't wait to pass this one to five other great blogs!

Have a great Monday!

Liz
lizhasalife.com

Louise said...

Thanks so much for award! You made my day :) Now I'm off to check out the other blogs who won!