Thursday, November 4, 2010

We've been so busy

Anyone that knows me knows that I have plans for everything :)  When we got married we decided to be married 1 year before getting pregnant... and that is exactly what happened.  We celebrated our first anniversary on July 14th, 2008 and found out we were pregnanct 2 weeks later :)  This time we decided we would love a baby with a summer birthday.  And thankfully that plan worked too.  We are expecting baby #2 in late June 2011!!!

If you remember from quite a few months back, I had said that I would start cloth diapering if I could be a stay at home mommy.  Then within days of each other I win 3 cloth diaper giveaways and my wonderful hubby gets a job offer that lets me be a stay at home mommy.  I always figured that winning the cloth diaper giveaways was a sign.  So then about 2 months ago I win a maternity t-shirt from cafepress.com.  It was too early to take a take, but as soon as I could I did... and it was positive.  What fun and what crazy coincidences, right?

Anyway, I have been super busy lately trying to just keep up with housework, emails (I think I have over 100 unread emails from blogs that I follow), actual web development work stuff, potty training, and now my mind just seems to always wander to the miracle growing inside of me :)  The one thing that actually has been taking up a ton of my time is C's scrapbook.  For the longest time I have wanted to work on it, it was complete through the pregnancy to the day he was born... that's it... and he is 19 months old!  I needed to get it up to date if I was ever going to be able to start one for the new baby too.  So I have spent a ton of time working on it and now I have completed through New Year's!  Yeah, I am so happy.  For the 1st year there is a lot in it, but beyond that it will just be major stuff, like holidays and stuff, so I don't have much left to do before I am completely up to date.

No comments: