Wednesday, February 2, 2011

EdenFantasys Review – Just in time for Valentine’s Day

Ever since I could remember, Valentine’s Day was always my favorite holiday. Maybe it was all the hearts, girly colors and love in the air, but there was just something about it that I loved. Once I really fell in love, the holiday meant so much more to me. My hubby and I don’t celebrate the holiday by buying gifts for each other or even going out to dinner… we just spent a nice cozy evening indoors with homemade Italian Wedding Soup and homemade calzones… but maybe this year will be different.

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

I found EdenFantasys and am thinking about getting a little something romantic for my hubby for this Valentine’s Day. They have a huge assortment of romantic and sensual items… I could spend hours just looking through the site trying to decide what I want to get. Right now I’m leaning towards some Wet Heating Massage Lotion… but what flavor?? I could choose tropical fruit, cherry, strawberry, passion fruit or watermelon… yum! Then maybe I could pair that up with the Pheromone Soy Massage Candle. So many choices… I need a lot more time to look… too bad C isn’t napping today :(

No comments: