Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's that Time Again... Help from EdenFantasys

It’s hard to believe that our baby girl is almost 6 weeks old! As any new mom knows, romance is not on the top of your list with a baby that young… and add a super energetic 2 year old son to the mix, and romance moves even farther down on the list. Lucky for me and my husband, EdenFantasys can help with their vast array of sensual and romantic products.
Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store
The one item I am thinking would be great is the Treasure Trove Gift Tin. This sensual kit comes with honey dust, oil of love, pleasure balm and a feather to apply the dust… sounds amazing. They actually have a ton of these types of sensual kits - chocolate, strawberry, and many other flavors and variations, which also come in a range of prices. The Ting Ting Head Tuner is a vibrating head massager and I think it would feel so nice after a long day of wanting to pull my hair out. I already have a head massager, but not one that vibrates.

I hope my husband is reading this post… he sometimes needs a “little” help in the romance department… and I think I found the perfect item – 52 weeks of romance. “52 weeks of romance by Lover's Choice Inc. is a new playing set designed for couples wanting to add a new twist to their relationships. The set includes a collection of sexy suggestions and playful scenarios for every day and week of the year, that will definitely be one of your romantic years if you follow all the indications”. Okay, so we probably wouldn’t use it every day or week, but it would give him something to follow. EdenFantasys has a bunch of games to choose from and I can’t wait to try some of them out.

No comments: