Saturday, June 2, 2012

5 wonderful years celebrated with EdenFantasys

Express your love with Vroom! Sex toys from EdenFantasys. Shop now!

This summer will be my hubby’s and I five year wedding anniversary. We are hoping to plan an overnight getaway and I want to make it special. Our son just turned 3 and our daughter will be one soon. And I nurse and don’t like to leave my kids without me for even a few hours let alone overnight… So, in the past 3 years we have not had one night without a child around. Sure, they are “usually” sleeping at night… but there is always the chance of someone waking up needing something. EdenFantasys has everything I could want to make the night special, from Massage Kits and candles to sex toys and pretty much anything else you can think of.

Right now they have some great sales going on. As always, there is free shipping with orders over $59… and I can attest that the shipping is discreet. Also, there is a Summer Sultry Lingerie 25% off sale going on as well as 40% off some popular items. Now, the only problem I have is making up my mind before our one night getaway!!

No comments: