Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thankful Thursdays

I am thankful for my amazing husband. When we first met 7 years ago, I wasn’t even thinking he could be the man I married. I had just graduated college, just started a new job (where he worked too) and had just gotten out of a relationship… I was kind-of in limbo with a lot of stuff. K knew all these things and he took our relationship slow, we really did start as friends first, which was great.

K is such a supportive husband and an even more spectacular father. We’ve had some disagreements (although I can only recall maybe 1 or 2), who doesn’t? But we have always been able to work through them and move on. I remember when we were at Pre-Cana we had to introduce ourselves and then say something we love about our spouse. I knew I was going to say that I love how K can always make me laugh, but he went first… and what did he say… that he loves my laugh and always tries to make me laugh. I guess we have always kind-of thought alike.

K is funny and cute and sweet. He is strong and supportive… and yes, he can always make me laugh. He makes up silly songs or says something he knows will get a smile at the very least. I know that no matter what happens he will always be here for me… and most importantly, that he will always be here for our son. He has strong family values and I love that my family loves him too. I could not have wished for a better friend, husband and father to our child, he is amazing! I am so thankful for you K, you are my everything.

No comments: