Friday, September 17, 2010

What to write?

When I started this blog, I had so many ideas for what to post about.  And for the past few weeks I have had a bunch of ideas, but I simply have not had enough time to post about them.  I know... I could make time, but sometimes it doesn't seem as important as other stuff, like cleaning, laundry, dishes (House Stuff) and puzzles, reading, cuddling (or trying to), hugs, kisses, laughing (Mommy/Toddler Stuff)... then once C is asleep, time to just talk to my hubby about our day, or just to cuddle up with him on the couch, or to go to bed early together because we both need an early night once in a while.  So, on top of sometimes having to take away from that time to do work that I must get done, I don't want to take away from that to blog too.  So, I'm sorry about that.  Please forgive me and thanks for sticking around.  Anyway, I just can't seem to remember any of those things that I thought were such great ideas for the past few weeks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel the exact same way! Once I finally sit down to blog about something, I can't remember all the things I wanted to write about...

Happy friday!

Lauren

sara said...

Same here. It's why I have pads of paper everywhere so I can write down post ideas when those brilliant ones hit!