Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hard to Believe

It seems like yesterday that I found out we were expecting baby #2... and now she'll be here in about 2 1/2 months... or just 2 months if she comes 2 weeks early like her brother did :)  I told myself to enjoy every moment I could with this pregnancy since it may be my last... but it is hard to find the time to just sit and dream with our silly, high-energy Little C running around.  That's okay though, I still manage to steal a few moments here and there to talk to M or feel her or just dream about meeting her.  I was never one of those pregnant women that complained about my pregnancy, not with C and not this time.  I LOVE being pregnant, I LOVE everything about it.  I guess that's partly because I have been lucky to have pretty easy pregnancies.  In fact, I keep telling K that I would love to be a surrogate mother because I just LOVE being pregnant and giving birth... I would love to help a couple's dream of having a child come true.  Do you have easy pregnancies?  Did you have a medication-free delivery like me... or did you get pain meds?

No comments: