Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My First Order From EdenFantasys!

I'm so excited because I am about to place my first order from EdenFantasys!!!  They have great stuff on their site and if you order more than $59 their shipping is free!  I also think their prices are very reasonable.  Right now they also are giving away a free item with the purchase of one of their new couples vibes.  It took me forever to decide what I wanted to purchase… there is so much to choose from!  What made it a little easier were the thorough reviews on so many of the products and also their rating system.  They have a variety of products from romantic to sexy.  The one product I think sounds great and yummy is the Sweet Heart chocolate box… it would make for a great massage.  And the price is so good considering what all you get.  I am so excited about recieving it!
Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments: