Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Romance... Yes, Romance


Is it all men... or just my incredibly silly, fun-loving hubby that forgets about romance???  I love his sense of humor, the silly games he plays with the kids and how sweet he is... but I like romance too and that is something he never thinks of.  Queue EdenFantasys… queue the romance!  EdenFantasys has so much to choose from on their site.  When we place an order it usually takes us a few days… just because there is so much to look at and we want to make sure we haven’t missed anything… and it’s not like we have all the time in the world with 2 little ones around… even at bedtime, someone has to use the bathroom or someone calls for us for oragel… eyiyiyi.
Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Anyway, this time around my focus is on romance.  Seriously… how cute are these heart-shaped ice cube trays?!?  I could totally be swept away if hubby made me a little mixed drink and put a few of these in it (remember… he’s not romantic so this would be a huge shock and yes… enough to sweep me off my feet).  I could also use them to make Jello Jigglers for the kids at Valentine’s Day.  A little more fun could be the Heart's Desire romance dice.  And if the kids found them they wouldn’t have a clue since they can’t read yet.  They also have a great selection of candles and massage items for a romantic evening.  Hurry over today and get 25% off your order with CouponCode BLOOM25 or 30% off your order over $150 with CouponCode BLOOM30.

No comments: