Monday, July 21, 2014

Where have I been?

It's been a whirlwind of the past year and a half... and although I have not been the best (ok, I've been the worst) at blogging, I do think about it often.  "No time today, I'll work on it tomorrow"... and days turn into weeks turn into months turns into a year and a half!  I am vowing to be better.  So, this is my not-so-New Years resolution... be better at a lot of things, including blogging.

There are tons of changes going on and I'll blog about each one in its own post... but here's a little sneak peak:

~Little C is 5 and starting kindergarten this fall!
~Cookie M is 3 and starting preschool this fall!
~Updates on the "big changes" and how well they went from my last post in April 2013 (eek!)
~Our decision on whether or not to have any more kids
~I've lost almost 20 pounds
~A new very exciting journey we are about the start!

Stay tuned... I promise to be better :)

No comments: